Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:2521 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Process Training - BPO (5-8 yrs)
Manager – Process Training - BPO - US Shift
- Responsible for Conducting Classroom Training for new employees / existing employees.
- Conducting behavioral and soft skills training to ensure holistic development of the trainees
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Auditing calls
- Motivate the Trainees through effective communication & evaluative feedback .
- Process Mapping and Process Documentation
- Preparation of reports and analysis related to the conducted trainings depicting the performance trend of the trainees and areas of improvement
- Ensuring that all the required aspects from a process perspective are covered during the training and the learnings are effectively implemented by the trainees after they hit the floor
- Effective follow up with the trainees to measure and improve their on the job performance
- Training Need Identification
- Conducting refresher trainings as and when required
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 5-7 years in Process Training with a BPO Industry & Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
2. Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
3. Must be self-motivator and self-starter
4. Focus on quality and customer service
5. Exceptional listening and analytical skills
6. Solid time management skills
7. Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside
8. Effective training, coaching and feedback skills
9. Ability to effectively deliver and complete the training within the set timelines from training perspective and exceed expectations
10. Excellent Multi-tasking skills
11. Ability to effectively work as a Team player
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.