Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:4248 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Process Training - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Manager Process Training
InnoQuest Consulting comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About our client :
Our client is a leading business process and software services provider serving multiple industries with key focus on the financial services industry.
Job Description :
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, senior managers, LOB head etc.
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important
- Developing effective induction programmes
- Conducting appraisals
- Devising individual learning plans
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organisation
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
- Very good understanding of Banking OR Mortgage OR Title Services
- Identify knowledge gaps/process requirements proactively
- Trigger / identify process improvements
- Maintain a healthy client relationship
- Willing to travel to all locations as per the need
- Review of Error Analysis with each TM
- Managing PIP & BQM for continuous improvement
- Knowledge ISO-9001:2000 & ISO-27001 certification & Six Sigma
- Improvement in overall quality level through training
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
Desired Profile :
- Graduate/MBA from reputed institute
- Should have 10 - 15 years experience, leading process training in the BFSI domain
- Should have good people management experience (10+members)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.