Manager - Process Excellence - Telecom Vertical - BPO (7-10 yrs)
Manager - BPO - Process excellence Telecom Vertical - (Night shift )
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs) :
- Manage and execute high impact business / organizational projects which are cross functional in nature.
- Generate business impact / client value adds through Continual Improvement initiatives or transformational thought process
- Support all geographies in Continual Improvement initiatives.
- Support all other Business Excellence initiatives e.g. CSAT, Internal Customers Satisfaction (ICSAT), Operations Self Assessments (Health checks), implementation of Transition Methodology.
- Alignment of organizational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
- Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives.
- Build team capability.
Desired skill sets - Strong Program management skills.
- Sound knowledge and implementation experience of Excellence models (eSCM, EFQM, Malcolm Balridge, CMM etc).
- Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Capability to train and conduct workshops in Business Excellence.
- Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning.
- Ability to work across various geographies.
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
Desired qualifications (including certifications) - Graduate.
- Diploma or Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified or equivalent
Desired years of experience - 7 - 10 Years
- Preferably, should have leadership experience in manufacturing/ services in the field of Quality/ Excellence/ Operations.
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
- Prior Experience of transformational projects impact end customer will be an advantage
Internal Customers, if any - Senior Management of the geography
- Transition & Solution Design
External Customers, if any All customers of the organization