Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:431 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Process Excellence - Telecom (8-16 yrs)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed.
- Process mapping and identifying non value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Responsible for identifying business problem areas and aligning themselves to the pain areas through GB/BB/Other Projects
- Strengthen and enhance internal processes to make them more efficient and effective by identify process improvement/re-engineering opportunities.
- Seek opportunity for Automation, Robotics and other technology solutions to bring scalability in the processes
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is processes and create end-to-end automation solution blueprints
- Responsible for working with the client's Business excellence & Operations teams to hunt down processes for RPA & conducting initial RPA process investigation, priority, assessment & fitment analysis. You will be responsible for PDD (Process design document)
- Act as customers' key contact and guide them through the analysis process and become their trusted advisor on process automation
- Provide quality consulting service by applying lean, six sigma and other relevant quality methodologies with the objective to reduce cost/cycle time, improve productivity, increase revenue, improve product/service quality, and/or realign organizational practices with business strategies
- Work in coordination with other departments to incubate new solutions and technology for existing and new businesses
Analysis and Feedback:
- Research to create value added / proactive proposals for prospective/existing customers.
- Benchmarking performance of existing customers vis- vis competition
- Conduct interactive workshops for employees on quality tools and generate process improvement ideas
- Presenting data, sharing analysis and getting concurrence from stakeholders on actions (for assigned processes
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
Reporting & Administration:
- Share progress on Six Sigma and other Continuous Improvement initiatives with leadership team and other Ops stakeholders
- Participate in Daily/Weekly/Monthly reviews to share the update and action plan on various process and system improvements
- Spread awareness around practices as Six Sigma, Lean, Automation etc. via workshops, sessions and other activities
Knowledge (including education and experience):
Min 8-12 years of overall experience and 7-10 years of experience as Process Improvement Coach/Manager in Telecom domain
- Six Sigma GB/BB
- RPA thought leadership
- Experience in process assessment for RPA using BluePrism, UIPath, Automate & Automation Anywhere)
- Analytical Ability
- Customer service orientation
- Technical Expertise
- Concern for Excellence
- Ms Office
- BPM tools (Ms Visio, Bizagi etc)
- Oral and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.