Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:23060 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Process Excellence/Continuous Process Improvements - Shared Services (9-15 yrs)
Key Skills :
- 9 to 12 years of overall experience in Shared Services / outsourced environment
- Proven experience in managing transitions for HR processes (preferred).
- Experience in continuous improvement/ process improvement and design
- Drive automation for process improvements
- Project and change management experience
- Detailed knowledge of HR process and systems
- Lean/ Six Sigma knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong relationship management, negotiating & influencing skills
- Must have experience in managing global Stakeholders
- Must have team management experience
Key Accountabilities :
- Deliver different functional transition projects as per the pre-defined milestones, facilitating timely completion of all deliverables whilst managing resources, deadlines and budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for opportunity identification, business case preparation and RFP processes.
- Ensure change control procedures are invoked for any scope change or change that significantly impacts the transition budgets.
- Register all projects in the Project Management portal and update status and RAG information on a weekly basis
- Subject matter expert for continuous improvement methodologies and their application for assigned business processes.
- Gathers issues, complaints to identify process improvement needs. Identifies process gaps, manages root cause analysis.
- Manages demand requests via the Demand Management process - request definition, impact assessment, business case development.
- Gathers industry and competitive benchmarks to support process analysis and process improvements.
- Defines standard time for executing each procedure to measure productivity, to identify bottlenecks and control work allocation.
- Develops presentations to communicate issues and recommendations to management. Communicates opportunities, results and issues to various audiences.
- Ensures full execution and implementation of new processes and systems.
- Trains, coaches and mentors individuals and teams in continuous improvement methodologies and business process and systems.
- Documents business processes.
- Leads small or medium size projects for automation. Communicates stakeholder requirements, facilitates delivery of project objectives, tracks progress. Identifies solutions to issues and risks, communicates status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.