Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4835 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Manager- Process Excellence - BPO (3-10 yrs)
- Responsible for BPO business process analysis, design and optimization
- Drive Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Device the process excellence strategy and design various enablers for smooth execution of the same.
- Redesign critical business processes to support exponential growth
- Drive Business Excellence agenda, Conceptualize framework for Business Excellence Model, develop benefit measurement matrix, Scorecard management, Integrating vision and strategy, to deliver improved and predictable business results.
- Support the successful execution of the Process Excellence program, by identification of improvement opportunities, defining robust methodologies, involving suitable individuals into the program and marketing of successes.
- Support the local Business Improvement Competition teams with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects.
- Develop and lead the change management program that establishes a culture of excellence and leads the organization to sustainable levels of Process and Business Excellence.
- Add value in various analysis and identify wastes and opportunities for the business to improve
- Understand customer requirements for process development/modification, and advise on better approaches to overcome the bottlenecks and increase efficiency
- Develop and facilitate a strong working relationship with business partners through ongoing coordination and effective communication and, when warranted, demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Out-of-box thinking
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic orientation
- Planning and organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience - Graduate + MBA (desirable)
Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt (Must)
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Process Excellence experience in a BPO with some voice experience
- Should have led 5 improvement projects in a BPO
- Experience in robotic process automation will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities
- Flexibility and proficiency with voice BPO applications and operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.