AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:10992 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Process Excellence - Black Belt - BPO/KPO (8-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provide inputs to quality plan for the organisation with associated risk and opportunities;
- Identifying weaknesses and gaps in the existing practices and policies and facilitate process improvement;
- Responsible for mentoring / assisting green belt projects in the organisation;
- Facilitate Quality in meeting its ASM ( Kaizen ) objectives
- Design, develop and implement programs to effectively roll out Six Sigma in key areas- data, transaction management, voice and other BPO process
- Initiate and drive implementation of other Six Sigma applications such as MIS & Metrics, Management Control Systems etc.;
- Conduct training (YB & GB) sessions on quality to raise quality awareness across areas.
- Provide references to worldwide best practices, along with case studies which would also be inputs to enhance levels of process implementation;
- Mentor & Manage various productivity improvement/ cost optimization Lean/ Six Sigma Green Belt Projects across India's work streams;
- Achieve quality targets within the Company's India's overall business plan;
- Explore appropriate avenues to increase the scope of team. Groom team members to enhance capability & take on higher roles.
- Assist in aligning departmental objectives for team, devising KPIs for team members & track progress against both, taking corrective steps wherever necessary.
- Participate in organisation - wide / account - wide projects & initiatives to promote Quality unit's functionalities.
- Manage quality related escalations;
- Conduct regular performance reviews for the Assistant Managers and provide feedback; and
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across business lines.
- Liase regularly with stakeholders to solicit feedback on team's performance & maintain high standards.
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels etc. May be a cost centre manager. Will have client relationship management responsibilities and managerial responsibility for a team.
Preferred Candidates :
Certified BB from reputed Institutions and Only from BPO/KPOs preferred. Should have been in BB Process excellence role for 5+ Years and Individually led and completed High IMpact BB Projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.