Consultant at Crescendo Global Leadership Hiring India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:443 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Process Excellence - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Process Excellence (10+ Years)
- Looking for a professional with 10+ years of work experience in Process consulting with experience of involvement in medium / high impact projects.
- Also, independently design & improve processes and value streams using recognized methodologies such as Lean Enterprise and /or Six Sigma.
Your future employer: is a leading international savings and investments business, managing money for both individual savers and institutional investors in 28 markets having - 400 billion of AUMA, over 5 million retail customers and more than 800 institutional clients.
- Independently design & improve processes and value streams using recognized methodologies such as Lean Enterprise and /or Six Sigma
- Design, setup, and execute process workshops (e.g., 5-day kaizen event)
- Define and scope processes and value streams to be improved, and clearly establish process deliverables
- Facilitate the creation of standard, disciplined processes and the process management controls to sustain, adapt, and continuously improve
- Independently manage projects across multiple work streams facing off to senior stakeholders at CXO level within the business
- Integrate processes with technology, and support IT implementations
- Identify and develop tactical work assignments from strategic and operational business plans
- Excellent stakeholder engagement across levels to ensure stakeholders are informed and able to make required decisions
- Manage stakeholder expectations & provide regular inputs / reports where appropriate
- Manage a team of project consultants through effective people skills to help team members succeed in their respective engagements
- Provide technical guidance related to Process Excellence / Consulting skills where relevant.
- Drive the professional growth and development of each individual by working closely with team members to identify short-term and long-term goals; Coach and mentor the team members to achieve their career goals
- Manage conflict within the team (if any) through suitable intervention techniques that promote team camaraderie and collaboration
- Provide an environment of learning through varied initiatives to spread knowledge and awareness on industry trends, emerging technologies and business focus areas.
- Graduate in any discipline / MBA
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in Process consulting with experience of involvement in medium / high impact projects
- PMP / PRINCE2 Agile certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Experience on projects in financial services industry is desirable
- Certified on Process Improvement concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma desirable
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Employee friendly policies.
- Healthy work life balance.
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Future career opportunities across global organizations.