Manager - Process Engineering - IT Service/IT Product (11-16 yrs)
- Drive quality of deliverables, process compliance and measurement of project and process performance
- Willing to travel onsite if required and flexible about work hours as the responsibilities may include working with geographically distributed teams
- Participate in process definition, implementation & compliance within project teams
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis for Quality related issues
- Reviews for product quality and testing effectiveness across projects
- Facilitate definition of project, account and group level KPIs and metrics where necessary
- Process & Project Performance monitoring through status reports, trackers and dashboards
- Guiding project team in process or test automation
- Department Quality co-ordination - HR, Admin and Training
- Facilitate training on Tools and processes
- Collection of Process Improvement suggestions and process updates
- Co-ordination for management reviews
- Graduate degree in engineering, MBA or statistical analysis background would be a plus.
- 11-15 years professional experience and a strong comfort with the IT service/product engineering industry.
- Proficient in Project and Quality Management concepts - Agile, Lean, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of ALM and PM tools usage - VSTS, JIRA, MPP, ServiceNow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.