Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:442 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Manager - Process Engineer - Lean - Financial Services (6-12 yrs)
Manager - Process Engineer - Lean
Looking for Candidate with Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Should have experience in Project Management, Business Transformation, Process Excellence, Smart Automation, Analytics, Process re-engineering, Global Productivity, Cost Optimization, Stakeholder Management, Data Analysis ||(Banking /Financial /Insurance/Service industry)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Should be open to travel 40-50 % of the time in a year (Internationally)
- IC Role
- Should be in their current organization from last 18 months and more.
- Define tasks' scope and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project trackers and plans and associated communications documents.
- Communicate effectively project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolv issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track main project milestones and deliverables.
- Deliver and maintain progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Manage changes in project scope, identifying potential crises.
- Define project success criteria.
- Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of the project.