HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:1548 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Private Wealth - BFSI (8-20 yrs)
- The UHNI private banker is the ultimate face of the business as they are going to be the ultimate point of contact with the client. They would be responsible for acquiring (HNI/UHNI) high net worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. They would be expected to establish strong ties with the clientele by designing & implementing their financial plans; thereby ensuring that they end up making profitable investment decisions.
- The Private Wealth professional will be responsible for acquiring HNI/Ultra HNI clients.
- Maintaining client relationships and generating AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments, managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Tracking the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition. To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they suit the client's portfolio.
- Co-ordinating with the product and research team for better customizing the advice as per client requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.