HR Talent Acquisition at Stellehire
Views:115 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Pricing Operations - eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
We're looking for a Manager - Pricing Operations who -
- To develop the process of collecting price information from various sources and market segments.
- To develop the pricing strategy across products and categories to position the products based on value and competitive situation.
- To develop the price band analysis and find ways to improve profit margins.
- To develop, lead, manage the pricing process while ensuring compliance by controlling the exemption process.
- To develop reports to track & monitor the pricing projects and associated activities on various products / categories and market segments.
- To build and lead the pricing strategies working with multiple stakeholders buying, selling, regional heads, management, and product managers to implement the price changes into the market.
- To build the process transition from cost plus pricing model to value pricing model.
- To help the buying and sales team in identifying better vendors / sellers in the market for better procurement.
- To be a subject matter expert for all things related to Pricing.
- To provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
- To develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes, and establish and organize KPIs in line with global directives
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has -
- Master's degree, emphasis in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience in cost accounting or pricing.
- Minimum of 4+ years of pricing/accounting experience in manufacturing/B2B or B2C marketplace environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience (Team handling role)
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Able to reason analytically, logically, and in a consistent fashion
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Cost Accounting and Statistics preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to dig into detail, manage complexity and drive decision making