Senior HR Executive at FinAKS Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:66 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Pricing - IT (6-9 yrs)
Brief Overview :
- The role will involve being a independent contributor in the Global Pricing Function of Hexaware.
- This will involve creation of business models and innovative commercial structures to address the opportunities across various offerings and GTM strategies.
- The person will work closely with internal stakeholders (including operations, technology, pre-sales, commercial functions, etc.), regional and global product / sales teams and existing and potential customers.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Around 6 to 9 years of experience, ideally in IT Industry. Lesser experience will be considered, if from a relevant background.
- Ability to intuitively understand numbers and come up with suitable commercial propositions.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and manage timelines while working with multiple disciplines and organization groups.
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence top management and relevant stakeholders with data / analysis.
- MBA or CA Degree preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication, including group presentations.
- Take complete ownership of the responsibilities given and should be driven to ensure closure of all deliverables in a timely manner.
- Review, give feedback and approve P&L models prepared by Sales/Delivery teams as an ongoing process before approving the Proposals, SOWs, and Vendor Agreements from a commercial Perspective
- Develop deal cost models and evaluate different scenarios (pricing, cost drivers, solutions, terms, and so forth) for new/renewals business being pursued and assess the financial and commercial viability.
- Support Bid Management Team in responding to RFIs/RFPS, Commercial contract schedules
- Support Sales lead in negotiations and determining financial implications of contract terms. Assist in coordinating with Legal and other functions to ensure appropriate cover in the contract schedules.
- Study and recommend existing commercial engagements with customers and recommend new commercial structures for contract renewal/ extensions.
- Process Adherence. Maintain complete confidentiality with regards to deals/ transactions/ commercial proposals and to be disclosed to individuals on a need-to-know basis.
- Keep track of the market trends and remain abreast, both on technical and commercial front, with current developments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.