Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:133 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Presales & Proposal Strategy - BPO/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Excellent Job oportunity for Manager- Pre-Sales and Proposal Strategy _Bangalore
Location: Bangalore (WFH)
Shift - Night shift
Required experience :
- Understand products/services/Lines of Business (LOBs) working closely with the operational, technical teams and marketing.
- Analyze client requirements to develop value propositions and profitable solutions which meet/exceed client needs. Increasingly this will involve digital/AI/Automation analytics/digital integrated solutions to drive measurable call avoidance strategies.
- Translate client requirements into easily understood needs to the business SMEs and Practice Leads.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates to enable the commercial/pricing team to build relevant commercial propositions and pricing models.
- Leverage presentations, case studies, thought leadership and other resources to build bespoke presentations for clients that align to their pain points and purchase drivers
- Develop and recommend strategic pricing and account strategies to help grow share, relevance and profitability
- Develop deep and "hands on" knowledge of the client's products and identify pain points by leveraging 1st and 3rd party research, use of products, interviewing stakeholders and experiencing client service delivery
- Create proposal framework and client story to articulate our value proposition and work with writers and designers in Sales Enablement to build client pitch/proposals that elevate client brand, align value to needs and are competitive differentiators.
- Ensure applicable service/operating procedures and practices are compliant with industry standards and relevant regulations/laws.
- Create and articulate appropriate customer journey and process maps to support the solution design and infographics, working with the graphic designer.
- Provide information and data to enable compilation of a fully costed, appropriately reviewed and authorized solution.
- Document gaps and assumptions to ensure alignment of expectations internally and externally.
- Identify, report and maintain a business risks register for risks associated with opportunities.
- Build the solution storyboards for all pitches, proposals and work with writers and designers to build client facing collateral, demos, proposal responses and increase win rates.
- Manage and interface with key senior client executives to develop solutions consistent with business needs.
- Develop, run and manage client/prospect workshops to build collaborative solution as needed by field teams
- Understand all aspects of a clients' marketplace and requirements.
- Design and deliver internal and external stakeholder communications and presentations etc. at all organisational levels (supported by Marcomm & Sales Enablement).
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Take accountability for overall solution output, which includes conceptualisation, identification, and articulation to client/prospect.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholder network; Sales and Account Managers, SMEs, external and internal clients.
- Effectively manage the resources required through the process of solution design.
- Establish and maintain relationships with virtual teams, providing leadership and direction across a remote matrix management structure.
- Provide clear and concise communication to the deal team pertaining to specific opportunities. Support the opportunity owner as appropriate throughout the sales and bid process.
- Work with the appropriate teams to provide input to the development or enhancement of products/service lines.
- Drive the necessary approval of the solution with inputs from; the sales lead, regional/operational/technical leads, risk assessment, commercial/pricing, and other business preferences as required.
- Manage sales leads and SMEs required during the sales process and the communication/collaboration with operational service delivery.
- Coordinate with Legal & Commercial in areas specific to the solution to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with Legal teams for input to Terms and Conditions.
- Identify leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensure an appropriate solution transition plan for closed deals.
- Interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition and implementation; shape the services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver.
ls & Requirements:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client marketplace and requirements
- Demonstrates a proven ability in customer experience management
- Can engage on detailed business issues and conceptualise solutions
- Broadly recognised as an external thought-leader in our market
- Understanding of competition within the outsourcing marketplace and an ability to define differentiators
- Able to challenge sales strategy and client thinking where appropriate and create alternative solutions
- Experience in creating solutions across labor, technology and processes to improve ROI for client and company profitability
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment and forge a relationship network across multi-discipline groups and occasionally third parties
- Client savvy with a client focus on continuous improvement of client business
- Collaborative in working with others - supporting sales executives and account managers in securing new business
- Confident, strong gravitas and great communicator
- Works proactively in leading the solution in early-stage sales cycle
- Leads and influences others
- Robust planning and process management
- Solves problems and clears possible barriers - strong analytical skills
- Creative and innovative as well as commercially /pricing savvy-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.