Manager - Presales - Proposal & Bids (5-7 yrs)
Hiring for the Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids) profile for Gurgaon location. Please find the job responsibility as below:-
Job Title : Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids)
Experience : 5+ yrs
Location : Gurgaon Sector-18
Working Days : Monday To Friday
Shift Timings : 10:00 am to 7:00 Pm
Job Description - Manager Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids) would be responsible for: -
- Responsible for leading & mentoring the team of pre sales/inside sales.
- Responsible for conducting feasibility assessments using secondary research tools and techniques.
- Responsible for quality control of all proposals & marketing collaterals
- Responsible for coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for developing proposal or marketing credentials.
- Liaise with both domestic & international sales heads for their respective requirements.
- Responsible for creating effective Research Proposals in MS Word and MS PowerPoint format.
- Ability to perform within specified deadlines without compromising on Quality of the proposals.
- Maintaining records of RFQ/RFPs and updating on CRM on real time basis
- Working with Sales leads to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensuring win themes are clear and compelling.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
Required Skills :-
- Post Graduate or Graduate with good grades, Good communication skills & Presentation development skills.
- Market research knowledge.
- Should have eye for details
- Pro-activeness to respond to queries raised by internal and external stakeholders.Should possess good secondary research skills for feasibility assessment
- Should be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have experience in creating PowerPoint Presentations by using infographics.
- Ability to work individually and with the team
Neha (HR Team Cocentrus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.