Associate Consultant at Reputed Company
Views:3078 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Presales - Payment Solutions Firm (7-10 yrs)
It is a leading provider of payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions of all types and sizes in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Our client puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of your payments business. Financial institutions and corporate's worldwide rely on this company to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
- To provide techno functional product consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls. To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- To work with the Sales team to exploit the commercial opportunities for the ACE range of products.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture, design to implementation handover. Working closely with members of the Sales, Delivery, product & Support team to ensure product solutions be delivered on time, to specification and within budget
Specific Role & Responsibilities:
- Through Interface and discussion to capture customer requirements and present the relevant Product solution via customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings.
- Where relevant to identify key revenue generating opportunities for products and services to a customer through the Sales or Support teams for the financial benefit of the company.
- To write requirement Specifications which meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the delivery team / Product team for quotation, component ordering and successful delivery mechanism.
- To act as the project manager for all presales projects ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the agreed specification and within budget.
- Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
- Ensure clear adherence to a technical pre sales qualification process to ensure correct leveling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
- Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis.
- Generation of product demo scripts & scenarios and providing demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects.
- Managing pilots and prototypes
- Manage, coordinate and execute complete bidding process of RFI and RFPs
- Be able to position our products against the competition
- Developing Statements of Work and other contractual documents
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Report bi-weekly to the Business Development Director on Pre sales progress and development including progress and management against targets.
- Handle straightforward problems that occur in everyday work. Refer more complex problems or decisions to others where necessary makes routine decisions within established guidelines
- Complete any other tasks that may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Strong experience in Payments solutions like Real-time Payments, PSD2, Open Banking, Payment Hub, SWIFT, SEPA correspondent banking, Corporate banking, and Cash Management solutions.
- Essential Demonstrably successful experience in Business to Business Presales support
- Successful experience of B2B customer interface environment
- Experience of business-to-business sales and business development process
- Experience in training of new team members in line with role and company strategy and relating to technical solution construction and presentation
- Demonstrable experience of basic Project management experience
- Experience in construction of technical solutions for, RFI, RFP, tenders and quotation documents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.