Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:357 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Presales - IT (7-18 yrs)
Responsible for Business Development / Sales / Opening new accounts for achieving assigned Services business targets for the territory / accounts / vertical. Operating as a single point of contact for any matters specific to your customers.
Key Job Functions :
- Responsible for Minimum 15Crs Services Order Book & 5Crs Services Revenue
- Key Account Management and Opening new accounts and generating a healthy funnel in line with the Services business targets assigned for territory / accounts / vertical.
- Forecasting and achieving monthly/quarterly business targets by offering IT services to enterprise customer
- Soliciting business for IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services, Network Management Services, Remote Infrastructure Management Services, NOC & SOC Services, Security Device Management Services, Identity& Access Management Services, Cloud & Hosting Services, Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC / Device Uptime Services), Facility Management Services (FMS), Tools and Services Automation Solution and Professional Services.
- Generate New business & Acquire New Logos through existing contacts, connects & sources
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the customers.
- Must have good relationship with key customers stakeholders and executive sponsors in penetrating new accounts.
- Negotiate business contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (Pre-sales, delivery, Finance, etc) and OEM's/partners to ensure the customer needs met and to improve the over-all customer experience.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and their business requirement
- Ability to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for services business.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare & present reports on account and opportunity status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory by collaborate with pre-sales/delivery/OEM partners.
- Assist delivery team with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Required Skills & experience.
- BE / BSc / BCA in Electronics or Computer science with MBA or PGDM in Management
- Minimum 7-10 Years of experience as an Account Manager/ Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager in sales from IT Industry and managed Key Accounts in BFSI, Manufacturing, Enterprises Accounts (LE and VLE), etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT Infrastructure Services Sales experience.
- Very good understanding of IT landscape (Server, Storage, Networking & Security).
- Fair understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Fair understanding of tools & services automation technologies.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Flexibility and adaptability with Pro-active approach to customer engagement.
- Experience of engaging with business and IT functions in customer organizations.
- Experience in responding to large Services RFP's.
- Solid experience with using CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of opportunity management lifecycle.
Required Personal Traits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.