Manager - Presales - Energy Monitoring Software (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Renewables, Energy,Pre-Sales
Job Type - Permanent
- Handle end-to-end pre-sales activities to support business development team in effectively closing a potential deal.
- Anticipate client needs and respond to RFPs/RFQs accordingly
Client Details :
The clients is an IOT analytics platform designed to drive up performances of renewable plants and storage facilities. It is an innovative independent software vendor specialized in data intelligence cloud solutions for power industry.
- Support key account sales managers including product demonstrations.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers' met and unmet needs, and recommend optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution.
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the key account manager.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of a Solar plant along with SCADA and plant monitoring system.
- Comfortable to work cross functionally with product management and engineering by providing feedback and voice of customer to drive future revenue based on market needs.
- Manage the trial process (pilot sites) and responsible for the delivery quality during the whole pilot phase, and alert of potential customer satisfaction threats.
- Able to provide training to customers when needed and support training needs including content development and review.
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Renewables field.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer from an accredited institution
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP during bidding.
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
- IT background and interest.
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical rigor, precision, curiosity.
- Willingness to travel to customers' premises within and outside NCR.
Opportunity to work for a technology company in Renewables market in India. Great opportunity to work in an innovative work culture with ample of exciting challenges and leverage experience in products or projects in Renewables.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.