Manager - Pre Sales - BPO/KPO (7-10 yrs)
Pre sales, Solutions and Market Research
Exposure to India and International BPO market preferred
- Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
- Responding to RFx, preparing presentations for the sales cycle, Preparing Approach Notes, Solution design.
- Preparing case studies, sales collateral like white papers.
- Creating visibility to the Management on Competitive research, Company research, industry research, events tracking and benchmarking research.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Ownership of all RFx, Proactive proposals for India-to-India and International-to-India
- Solution design for Bids in Structured and unstructured opportunities
- Responsible for preparation of presentation from Lead Generation to Defense presentation
- MIS Reports: Monthly: Consolidated BD Tracker; Prospective Client Deck for Board; Quarterly: GCC report
- Preparation and updation of Case Studies and white papers
- Prepare Approach notes, Business case Analysis
- Update corporate presentation and vertical & horizontal presentations on a monthly basis
- Manage and leverage relations with BPM industry through participation in Forums
- Responsible for Market Research in the areas of Industry reports, Company report, competitor report and bench marking reports across target verticals and horizontals
- Responsible for articulating next-generation target service offerings,
- Responsible for preparing brochures, white papers, and flyers
- Pre-sales - Delivering client focused RFx, Proposal responses
- Solutions - Delivering customer experience solutions to Bids
- Market Research - Provide Client and Customer insights to Sales, Clusters, and Sr. Management