Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:4143 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Power & Utilities Advisory Consulting (6-10 yrs)
- Experience in clean/renewable energy, power distribution, smart grids, battery storage, electric vehicles, power sector, etc. These are some of the keywords.
- People with experience of working on projects where client are IFIs i.e. World Bank, ADB, DFID, FCO, USAID etc. will be preferred.
- Providing consultancy services to Clients across power generation, transmission, distribution, power trading, policy and regulatory aspects;
- Advising Client's on matters of business and operational performance;
- Commercial performance improvement across energy metering, billing & ncollection; inventory management optimization;
- Preparation of MIS reports;
- Review of DPRs for capital expenditure schemes, distribution loss reduction plans; Project management activities; Demand forecasting, power procurement & sale strategy, review and drafting of PPAs, open access, power trading; Unbundling of state electricity board;
- Framing Demand Side Management & energy efficiency schemes for Discoms; Regulatory compliances and policy advocacy; Management of project timelines and revenue cycle;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.