Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9520 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Portfolio Management Analytics - Credit Risk - Banking (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Portfolio Management Analytics (Credit Risk)
Please note :
- Apply only if you have relevant 4+ years of experience in CREDIT RISK (PD,EAD, LGD, Expected Loss & RWA).
- MBA (Finance) full time is required.
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be required to work extensively in an integrated team environment to support deal origination.
- Support the frontline bankers (Global Banking & Commercial Banking) in the origination of credit and lending transactions to model complex structures correctly in pricing system.
- Perform detailed analysis on origination pricing data to prepare reports providing insights about pricing trends, methodology etc.
- Work on projects on enhancing the pricing application in terms of functionality and calculation methodology.
- Carrying out impact analyses of new methodologies and driving them through the relevant approval processes.
- Continuously strive to increase competency and subject matter expertise. Develop & build strong understanding of key risk & return metrics - such as Expected Loss, Exposure at Default, Probability of Default, Credit Risk Rating and Loss Given Default, RWA, Return on RWA, Economic Profit etc.
- Develop in depth understanding of the pricing mechanism, pricing tool and the drivers of the risk exposures.
- Ability to operate as an individual and in a team environment.
- Share information, knowledge and ideas with the team.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
Skills/Experience required :
- 4 - 8 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Graduate level qualification in any of these disciplines (B.E/B.Tech/BBA/BBM/B.com/B.Sc). Post Graduate in Finance from a reputed institute is preferable.
- Good understanding of credit risk concepts and risk & return profitability measures.
- Good understanding of corporate finance, banking and associated Bank book products & trading-book products.
- Competency in Microsoft office applications, especially MS Excel, Power-point presentations.
- Additional capability to understand and interpret SQL/SAS or database queries will be preferred.
- Excellent communications - written and verbal and interpersonal / team skills.
- Experience and ability to operate in a global setting / interact with Business Partners and Senior Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.