Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:2235 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:374
Manager - PMO - CEO's Office - Political Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT (1-5 yrs)
For this role, we required candidates with management consulting experience in top management consulting firms like Deloitte/PWC/EY/KPMG/Accenture CN/Kearney etc
About the Company - The Inclusive Minds Programme under the aegis of the Indian National Congress aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making, and governance advisory. At Inclusive Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change. Like you, we are discouraged by divisive politics and want to work towards a more inclusive democracy as envisioned by our founding fathers.
Current team size - 120-150
The current role is with the CEO's office where the individual will work directly with the CEO and the senior leadership. The candidate must be a detail-oriented person willing to assume a variety of leadership roles and responsibilities in the areas of Strategy, Operations, Communications, and Administration. Strong communication and leadership skills and an ability to be both firm and flexible will be needed in this position in order to develop internal teamwork successfully and work with high-value external stakeholders. While this position is based out of our Hyderabad office, candidates may be required to extensively travel from time to time.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate all activities on behalf of the CEO
- Organise and prioritise critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision-making
- Effectively collate, process, and present information received from various teams for client consumption
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action, and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently, and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Help coordinate organisation-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments/functions in order to influence outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to the organisation's success
- Minimum degree from a Tier 1 academic institution
- Prior experience in Strategy Consultancy
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite (Strong presentations/Deck making skills required
Good to have:
- Prior strategy consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
- 3+ years of work experience with a demonstrated experience of at least 1 year in managing a team in critical, fast paced projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.