AM - Talent Acquisition at QSS Global
Views:2338 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Plant Operations - Automotive (13-25 yrs)
Designation - Plant Operations Manager
Experience - 13+ years
- Essential : Engineering degree
- Desirable: MBA with Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Automotive manufacturing quality requirements such as ITAF would be advantageous, Manufacturing technology, typically with broad business experience, and line management experience.
- Authorize to take all decisions in respect to Operations & Manufacturing for the Plant.
- Works highly independently, within broad strategic guidelines and objectives; gives work instructions to and plans work for others across multiple disciplines.
- Cohesive and Business oriented
- Utilize the Problem-Solving skills and Loss Time Analysis
- Create a culture of High Performing Team
- Lean manufacturing activity at site/plant
- Develops and implements a variety of operating policies and procedures
- Comply with all environmental, health & safety, state, and local regulations and company policies
- Plan and control all aspects of the facility operation to meet the objectives
- Manages all manufacturing/lean initiatives
- Focus on shorter-term goals such as the evaluation of plant's capital needs, performance improvement on delivery, quality, cost productivity, performance to plan, environmental health & safety and capacity utilization
- Greenfield Experience / Expansion Experience - Add on Advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.