Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3241 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Plant HR Operations - Automobile/Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
MBA / MSW with 8-10 years experience in Unionised Manufacturing industry
60% IR Role & 40% HR role
- This role has a core focus on Industrial Relations, supporting the development and delivery of Employee Relations strategies.
- The role would be tasked with changing and modernizing behaviors and building positive relationships with Union & Associates.
- Role would conduct negotiations using strong stakeholder management experience to build momentum and positive change.
- The role will be visible at senior level in the business.
- Strategy Planning & Policy Formulation
- Employee Relations/IR
- Talent and Capability Enhancement
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- HR Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Training & Development & Networking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Annual Budgeting
- Organising and Executing
- Leading and Deciding
- Adapting and Managing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.