Director at iWorks Solutions
Views:399 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Plant HR - Manufacturing Firm (8-18 yrs)
As an HR Manager, you shall be proactively setting up & manage HR/IR operations which includes industrial relations, contractual labor management, employee welfare, statutory compliance etc.
- Ensuring all the statutory compliances related to factory & labor Laws which includes applying & procurement of licenses, maintaining necessary compliance registers & records, timely filing of returns with respect to various labor laws like PF, ESIC etc.
- Responsible for providing the contractual/ temporary manpower including security. (This includes end to end contractual manpower management/manpower vendor management/Security Management as per company policy)
- Managing the employee welfare activities which includes setting up the canteen, rest rooms, health center, transportation, etc.
- Handling & coordinating with various teams for complete facilities & infrastructure set up for hygienic office environment, seating arrangements, reception, assembly areas, pantry, uniform etc.
- Coordination & partnering with HR Team, Business Stakeholder & COEs to implement the people process & system which includes manpower planning, onboarding & induction, training & development, performance management, payroll & attendance management, R&R programs, events etc.
- Handling the employee grievance & escalating the issues to concerned authorities in the organization.
- Responsible for HR Audit including ISO, IRIS & other internal audits
- Maintaining cordial relationship with all the internal & external stakeholders
- Working closely with the HR team on operational activities related to key programs
- Responsible for reporting of HR MIS with respect to Headcount, Compliance tracker, Attrition etc.
People Management : No
Budget Management : Yes
Education/Training : Master's degree in human resources
Professional Experience :
- 8-18 years of experience in the HR function with exposure to IR related topics
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Prior experience in Plant HR/Greenfield Manufacturing project
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and credible relationships across all levels of the organization
Key Competences (Transversal/Professional) :
Competence & Level :
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines: Advanced
- Stakeholder Management skills: Advanced
- Strong problem-solving skills: Advanced
- Verbal and written communication skills: Advanced
Languages : English & Hindi
Other Specifications :
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to set up & organize the office space & employee welfare activities from scratch.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, skills, system & processes and the administrative practices.