HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:530 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Plant HR/Industrial Relations - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Position : Plant HR / IR
Grade : Manager
Reports to : Operations and Cluster Head
Team size : 1 - 2
Location : Alwar (Rajasthan) & Rewari (Haryana)
Industry : FMCG
About Client :
Our client is a well known and admired MNC in the FMCG industry. They are the market leaders in their own sector and have numerous manufacturing plants across India.
Key Attributes :
To manage the HR and IR operations at the plant:
- To independently manage the HR and IR operations at the plant.
- To manage the Contractual Labor (Blue collar employees).
- To handle External Union and Lead & sign Long Term Wage Settlements.
- To ensure the statutory compliance like Factory Act, ESI, Shop & Establishment Act, Contract Labor Act, etc.
- To liaison with Govt. officials and other statutory bodies like - Labor welfare, Labor commissioners, Ministries, etc.
Desired Skills and expertise :
- MBA in HR / IR with over 10 years of exposure to independently handle the Plant HR/IR and statutory Compliance in FMCG industry.
- Must have signed minimum 1- Long Term Wage Settlement independently.
- Should have handled Blue collar / contractual employees.
- Should have worked in unionized culture.
Please Note :
We are looking for Plant HR / IR manager with exposure to lead & sign LTS in FMCG or Manufacturing industry with age not beyond 40 years - Mandatory.
CTC to be offered - 23 to 25 LPA (includes variable).