Consultant at Buyonclouds
Views:994 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Plant HR/Iindustrial Relations - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
HR Manager(Plant HR/IR)
- A large organization manufacturing quality product range that is sold worldwide, is seeking to hire a Plant HR Manager in the UAE.
- The role is responsible for managing end to end HR for a large workforce that works at multiple plants within the same premises. Key responsibilities include Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding, Employee Relations and Welfare and General Administration (Accommodation, Canteen, Transport) HRIS as well as HR Operations activities.
- Reporting to the Head of HR, the role manages a team of three support staff.
- Ideal candidate should be a Masters' Degree holder in HR.
- He must have minimum 12 years of work experience of which at least 6 years in plant HR management role supporting 2000+ staff strength.
- To be an effective partner to the Manufacturing Management team; he should be hands-on, and well versed with workforce planning and management, Employee engagement & retention, Employee and labor relations and Grievance Management.
- Competitive remuneration and learning and growth opportunities await successful candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.