Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2154 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Plant HR - IIM/SCMHRD/XISS/XIMB (2-7 yrs)
Job Title : Plant HR Manager
Location : Vizag & Hyderabad
XIMB / LIBA / XISS /IIM Ranchi - 2013/14/15 batch
SCMHRD - Limit batch between 17/18/19
Plant HR/IR experience required
Candidates should have 2 to 3 years of manufacturing plant experience
- Manage the recruitment, induction, PFMS, capability building, employee relations, Security & CSRat the plant
- Support the Senior Manager- Personnel in handling industrial relations at the plant.
- Identify sources of recruitment
- Design and validate selection tools and set selection criteria based on the recruitment plans
- Manage and improve the quality of the selection process of staff upto engineers to recruit right candidates at the right time
- Design & implement probationary period development plan for new entrants
- Implement HR initiatives for select staff to induct new entrants and implementation of HR initiatives
Training & Development
- Collaborate with the process owners/ department managers to identify T&D needs as per the requirements of Manufacturing excellence model (TRAAC)
- Design programs, measure & improve effectiveness of programs and administration.
- Implement monthly T&D plans to build right capabilities at the Ankleshwar Plant
Compensation & Benefits & Administration
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness in Compensation &Benefits systems
- Assure quality and timely distribution of employee benefits, address employee grievances toensure efficient administration.
- Roll-out the staff PFMS, monitor progress & compliance to the process to ensure timely and transparent appraisals of engineers & staff at the plant
Environment Safety & Health
- Study health and hygiene requirements, identify gaps, secure budgets and close gaps
- Communicate and organize necessary training to ensure safety of employees
External environment management/ Networking & CSR
- Communicate and get buy-in on company perspectives at forums, social organizations, personalities and district authorities
- Implement social responsibility projects, comply with statutes to build relations and company image with communities
- Manage CSR budgets and ensure timely execution of CSR projects
Industrial & Employee relations
- Communicate, interact and understand the concerns of the Union (if any) and employees
- Provide feedback on concerns to Managers, design and implement employee involvement and welfare initiatives
- Publish in house magazine regularly, review operator absenteeism & efficiency and take suitable action in order to involve employees in initiatives and maintain cordial industrial relations
- Take disciplinary measures in case of misconducts
- Roll out and sustain initiatives being taken in the area of Employee Relations
- Assess security requirements, roles and responsibilities and control deployment of security personnel.
- People management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.