Manager - Plant HR - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Looking for Plant Manager HR for Behror, Alwar (Rajasthan) manufacturing role in leading french
Roles and responsibilities:
- Heading the HR- functions of the unit and reporting jointly to Unit Head and corporate -HR for all functions of Human Resources, Administration, and Industrial relations.
- Experience in talent aquisition, talent management, talent development and talent retention at factory level.
- Responsible for all HR & IR functions like labour agreements, contract labour management, employee engagement, recruitment, induction, appraisals, promotions, transfer etc.
- Heading the Plant -Safety system and responsible for safety aspects of the plant.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of Human Resources by helping to increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, manpower planning & budgeting, conflict resolution, identification of training needs etc.
- Liaison with District Authorities, Government Agencies, Legal bodies, nearby local administration and local political leaders.
- Ensuring the discipline through the proper disciplinary proceedings and suitable disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for Administration of Pay roll, employee welfare activities etc.
- Responsible for all the statutory compliances under the various acts, responsible for all the internal and external audits.