Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd
Views:489 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Plant HR - Conglomerate (6-8 yrs)
HR Manager - Plant - Conglomerate
Our client is a leading conglomerate giant.
- Working very closely with the business to align the HR strategy with the business strategy
- End to end management of Plant for life cycle management for both on roll and off roll employees
- Facilitating smooth plant operation of plants and product availability in the market during transaction
- Establishing long term ER Blue print for organisation introducing uniform policies and LTS approach
- Managing uniform grievance redressal mechanism, contract labour management system, OT reduction plan and R&R
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations among management and employees through efficient administration and resolution of employee's grievances
- Revamp HR policies and procedures, provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationship with respect to the employment laws.
- Establish goals for all employees and ensure periodic review of performance against established goals.
- Taking timely decisions on managing performance, in alignment with organizational objectives
- Maintain and provide insights to business and HR leaders towards formulation of their people management strategy
- Drive Employee Engagement and partner with business on creation & implementation of relevant action plans
As a successful candidate :
- 6-8 Years with Plant and Corporate experience necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Full time MBA in HR
- Experience in end to end management of off roll employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.