Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:366 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Plant HR - Chemical Manufacturer (10-15 yrs)
- To support the Site Operations by ensuring systematic implementation of HR strategy and processes in the site to leverage human resources for higher employee productivity.
- To facilitate building high quality teams, drive the right goal alignment processes and steer performance management to enhance growth and maintain harmonious industrial relations.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates with a Master's degree in human resource management and industrial/labour relations.
- 10-12 years of experience in HR in a manufacturing environment.
- Handling high performance work systems. Thorough understanding of HR processes, labour laws and grievance handling mechanisms.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
Location: Mettur (Salem district)
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
- High levels of persuasion, influencing and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team management
- Communication: Good listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Courage: not afraid to speak up when required
- Meticulous: attention to detail, quality, and follow-through
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.