Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4405 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Plant Accounts - CA - Paint Manufacturing (1-3 yrs)
Position : Manager - Plant Accounts
Location : Mysore
Company : A leading multinational paints manufacturing company
Qualification : CA - First Attempt (2014 to 2016 pass out only)
Experience : One to two years of post-qualification experience in manufacturing set up.
Salary : Rs. 22-23 L pa.
Functional Competencies :
- Implement and drive cost management initiatives, define controls to mitigate financial risk and execute excise operation as per laid down procedures.
- Act as one point interface of plant to corporate taxation, corporate accounts, shared service center, legal & corporate audit
- Active role in negotiation and commercial activity of all major procurement's
- Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
Cost Management :
- Prepare and propose the factory overhead revenue budget.
- Track cost through effective MIS on monthly basis & drive cost reduction and control objectives across the functions
- Monitor and control factory level losses (material usage parameter) to optimize material cost.
- Effective compliance of Excise related statues
- Implement processes effectively to ensure correct availing of Cenvat credit and correct duty discharge on dispatches.
- File statutory returns to taxation authorities
- Maintain proper documentation as per Excise and Customs procedure & statutes and internal documentation requirement
- Provide necessary support to corporate taxation in excise related matters
Statutory Audit :
- Support to corporate accounts for conducting statutory audit of aspects pertain to plant.
- Ensure timely submission of quarterly financial closure certificate after due verification to Statutory auditor
Internal Controls :
- Conduct regular checks of internal control through process audits, surprise checks, data analysis of key control & participating in quarterly stock taking
- Provide effective reporting of statutory compliance applicable to plan
- Conduct capex benefit assessment for major capital expenditures
Commercial Activities :
- Participate in all major negotiation and vetting all major purchase contract applicable to plant.
- Ensure compliance to commercial and authority manual for all financial transactions applicable to plant.
- Coordinate with Legal function for vetting of legal documents
People Management :
- Set goals of each team member based on department goal
- Conduct objective review of goal of each team member
- Create development plan for subordinates
- Identify training needs of subordinates
Other responsibilities :
- Provide necessary support to plant Information Technology (IT) team in term of
- Resource provision to carry out day to day activities
- Propose annual IT budget and its execution & conduct regular review of issues pertain to IT.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.