Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4385 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Plant Accounts - CA - Paint Manufacturing (1-3 yrs)
Position : Manager - Plant Accounts
Location : Mysore
Company : A leading multinational paints manufacturing company
Qualification : CA - First Attempt (2014 to 2016 pass out only)
Experience : One to two years of post-qualification experience in manufacturing set up.
Salary : Rs. 22-23 L pa.
Functional Competencies :
- Implement and drive cost management initiatives, define controls to mitigate financial risk and execute excise operation as per laid down procedures.
- Act as one point interface of plant to corporate taxation, corporate accounts, shared service center, legal & corporate audit
- Active role in negotiation and commercial activity of all major procurement's
- Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
Cost Management :
- Prepare and propose the factory overhead revenue budget.
- Track cost through effective MIS on monthly basis & drive cost reduction and control objectives across the functions
- Monitor and control factory level losses (material usage parameter) to optimize material cost.
- Effective compliance of Excise related statues
- Implement processes effectively to ensure correct availing of Cenvat credit and correct duty discharge on dispatches.
- File statutory returns to taxation authorities
- Maintain proper documentation as per Excise and Customs procedure & statutes and internal documentation requirement
- Provide necessary support to corporate taxation in excise related matters
Statutory Audit :
- Support to corporate accounts for conducting statutory audit of aspects pertain to plant.
- Ensure timely submission of quarterly financial closure certificate after due verification to Statutory auditor
Internal Controls :
- Conduct regular checks of internal control through process audits, surprise checks, data analysis of key control & participating in quarterly stock taking
- Provide effective reporting of statutory compliance applicable to plan
- Conduct capex benefit assessment for major capital expenditures
Commercial Activities :
- Participate in all major negotiation and vetting all major purchase contract applicable to plant.
- Ensure compliance to commercial and authority manual for all financial transactions applicable to plant.
- Coordinate with Legal function for vetting of legal documents
People Management :
- Set goals of each team member based on department goal
- Conduct objective review of goal of each team member
- Create development plan for subordinates
- Identify training needs of subordinates
Other responsibilities :
- Provide necessary support to plant Information Technology (IT) team in term of
- Resource provision to carry out day to day activities
- Propose annual IT budget and its execution & conduct regular review of issues pertain to IT.