Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:1293 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Planning - Retail (8-16 yrs)
About the Company:
One of the largest retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East, Africa and India. The group is involved in retailing of apparel, footwear, consumer electronics, cosmetics & beauty products, home improvement and baby products. Consistently striving to deliver exceptional value, the company has over 55,000 employees, operates over 2,200 outlets, occupying over 30 million sq. ft. across 21 countries.
The Group provides a value-driven product range for the entire family through a diverse portfolio of 57 brands - constituting 27 own brands and 30 franchise brands.
Job Description :
Role - Planning Manager
Department - Planning
Band - Manager
Designation - Manager
Education - Graduation / Post Graduation (Finance, Strategy, Retail, Fashion Management or Engineering)
Reports To - Planning Leads
Supervises - Planners
Undertake stock and sales planning to deliver on the top line, budgeted margins, budgeted sell through, stock turn and health of inventory based on the past performance and future market demand.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product mix performance and project the demand for fulfilment.
- Prepare bottom-up plan by analyzing existing store sales & opportunity lost, new stores sales mix and projecting next year growth
- Prepare the sales plan in collaboration with the Planning Lead
- Prepare the OTB plan and finalize the OTB plan
- Prepare and align the assortment plan with the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor the stock inward into the warehouse at the option level and report gaps
- Review actual versus budgeted sales and suggest corrective actions on the deviations
- Identify the fast moving and slow-moving options and recommend appropriate actions like discounting, consolidating or promoting
- Reforecast the sales plan and recalculate the OTB for the EOSS
- Prepare the mark down plans, analyze the performance of the mark down plans and share feedback
- Generate, analyze and share the MIS report and findings with the relevant stakeholders as per defined timelines
- Manage and guide the team to deliver on the job