Talent Aquisition at TSS
Views:594 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Planning & Inventory - Internet/Online (2-6 yrs)
About the Role:
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Train new employees.
- A minimum of 2-6 years experience in a similar role.
- MBA graduate preferred.
- Sound knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Note: Candidates from an Analytics background will only be considered. And should have done forecasting for demand planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.