Recruitment Specialist at Adept Consulting Partners
Views:4882 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Planning - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Position- Manager Planning
Job location- Mumbai
Qualification- MBA/PGDBM with SCM specialization and exposure to Global Supply Chains & Demand- Operations
Experience Details :
3 to 5 years business experience with at least 2 years in Operations / Supply chain at an executive level.
- Preferably in FMCG / Consumer Goods / Nutrition / Pharma
- Should Have worked in Supply Chain Domain : planning / Logistics/ Distribution / Manufacturing/ Procurement
- Knowledge of SAP/ Planning Software will be an added advantage.
- Requires Strong Analytical, Presentation, and Decision Making Skills
Job Responsibilities :
1. Production & Inventory planning
- Analyze demand on a monthly basis and identify inconsistencies with forecasts and actual sales. Work closely with the Demand Planner to reduce inconsistencies in the forecast to prevent any negative impact on customer replenishment/customer service;
- Work closely with the Plant / QA for Finished Goods release;
- Working Closely on the Monthly S&OP Planning Process
- Scheduling releases with local TPMs.
- Provide supply visibility to the sales teams at all times. In situations where the demand exceeds supply, discuss and align with the sales teams on the allocation of FG. To communicate the allocations to the sales team once agreed upon;
- Proactively identify possible supply chain constraints discuss and align with manufacturing and sales teams on any potential allocation of FG; Monitor the inventory on hand (Days On Hand ) at a daily level
2. Inventory deployment and control
3. Business Excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.