HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:7804 Applications:2329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - Planning - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
Manager-Planning (Retail Design) MBA-2017 or 2018 pass outs (2-7 yrs)
Looking for people from Supply Chain Background (2017 and 2018 MBA pass outs) for the role of Manager-Planning (Retail Design) for an e-commerce organisation in Bangalore.
The candidate must have experience in data extraction/scripting.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Retail Design aims to build and deploy the right design of processes/solutions within the Procurement to Inwarding value chain through frameworks, guardrails & cross-functional org-wide business programs thereby reducing variability in the supply chain/business processes.
- The team will also focus on identifying operational inefficiency, driving large cost reduction or efficiency improvement initiatives or launching new supply chain models.
- Think of a better way of doing Supply & Inventory Management, this team will play a crucial role in building the fundamentals of the philosophy.
- Key Metrics that the team will impact are Cost of doing business in Retail and Cost of Operations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The ideal candidate will have strong acumen around supply chain & inventory planning,
- Good stakeholder management skills, ability to convince/negotiate with all stakeholders via strong business cases and the ability to synthesize a wide variety of transactional problem statements into clearer business programs and build solutions for the same.
The incumbent will have the below activities to perform as part of the role :
1. Work with Inventory Planning team, Category, Business finance, supply chain execution, transportation, Retail Operations in liasioning & executing the business programs.
2. Will deliver on the necessary capabilities required for implementing a solution working with all relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
3. Will adhere to target metrics to measure the progress of the initiative they own. They will also own writing reports that detail the progress of leadership on a frequent basis.
4. Strong inclination towards data, algorithms and modeling expected.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Top tier MBA (2017 and 2018 pass outs) with 2-3 years with experience around driving org-wide programs
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a quantitative field such as business/Engineering
- Functional experience in Supply Chain / Inventory Management, Demand Planning
CORE COMPETENCIES :
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and inventory planning principles. (Familiarity in E-commerce is added advantage).
- Should be very analytical and be able to justify decisions and approaches with data
- Should be able to take a complex problem and break it down into smaller digestible chunks
- Should be able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Able to function independently with limited guidance
- Operational rigour & high sense of ownership
- Ability to do data analysis using SQL, R or any scripting language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.