Research Associate at Antal International
Views:606 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - P&L/Operations - Logistics (7-13 yrs)
Job Overview :
The candidate would be involved in managing end to end responsibility of P/L and operations for all Operating Units in his/her area.
The candidate would be required to work closely with all the other functions and the leadership team to ensure complete ownership in managing the operations on the ground. He/she would be responsible for managing a large team and ensuring that they are motivated while disseminating their responsibilities.
Few examples of the work streams are:
- Operational Unit set up and expansion in the cluster (if any)
- Ensuring cost control and optimization at the cluster level
- Operational excellence improvement and achievement of Operational KPIs
- Execution of operational plans
- Managing daily operations at Processing Centers, Branches, First Mile and last mile network, business partners, Vendor Management, etc.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to the systems and processes at operating units in the cluster - Build, train, manage the team's performance
Education : B.Tech / MBA
Years of experience : 7+ years of work experience
Preferred Industry : Manufacturing, E-commerce warehousing and Transportation
Professional attributes :
- Hands-on experience in implementing systems and processes
- Experience in improving operational KPIs
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Advanced use of all Microsoft Office applications
Personal attributes :
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High energy, drive and ownership
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Hustler with a go-getter attitude
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be a self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.