HR Associate at Crescendo Location
Views:84 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Pharma Research (10-14 yrs)
Looking for Pharma Research professionals having 10 to 12 years of experience in Business Research . In this role you will help clients with collection and analysis from various data sources of Pharma and biotech companies. Professionals having experience in primary & secondary search and wanting to build their career in Pharma Research please apply here!
Your Employer: A leading, global technology and analytical driven growing service firm.
- Managing client in terms of communication, contribution to additional projects of interest to the client, etc.)
- Providing technical support & insight to team while managing the monthly score & feedbacks from the clients
- Performing quality check on the work done by team as per critical quality parameters, agreed with client
- Developing, managing & reviewing new processes along with coaching, mentoring the team members
- Conducting various monthly\weekly\daily connects
- Managing a team size of 25 to 30 team members & performing quality checking
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- Adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieving goals
- B. Pharmacy\ Biotech\ Science graduate\ + Masters in Business Administration\ Masters in Pharmacy
- Experience of 10 to 12 years in Pharma Research and 6 to 7 years of team handling & operations
- Excellent pharmaceutical domain knowledge in terms of research (both primary & secondary)
- Eye for details for and ability to guide and mentor the team
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cohesive manner with members from own and other teams to ensure that expectations are met
- Excellent communication and client management skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Research for the company
- An opportunity to work with clients closely
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.