Manager - Personal Independence - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Personal Independence
Required Skills :
- Self-motivated, good in co-ordination and driving tasks to closure
- Ability to work independently or with little monitoring and in teams is essential
- Analytical and problem solving bent of mind
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint is required
- To handle Personal Independence queries on a day-to-day basis and train other team members in their handling.
- To evaluate employees current financial relationships/investments and ensure compliance with the Firms independence policies.
- To assist with evaluation of personal commercial activities of employees
- To conduct independence audits.
- To conduct personal independence briefing calls with partner/ director group
- To assist with India adaptation of the Annual CBT Independence training rollout.
- To review Firm Financial Reporting process and provide risk clearance for new vendor relationships including update of Firm KICS account basis confirmation from the Finance team
- To assist with any additional projects as required
The Candidates :
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Graduate/PG from a reputed institute
- Minimum total work experience of 8 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.