Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:512 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - Performance & Rewards - Conglomerate (2-5 yrs)
- Manager - Performance & Rewards - India Conglomerate
Looking for a Comp & Ben candidate from Premier B School 2018-2019 MBA batch with minimum 2 yrs of experience with experience in incentive scheme, executive compensation.
1) Support Group Companies in designing /enhancing Performance & Rewards programs that align with the Group's Total Rewards Strategy & performance management perspective, while meeting business needs and regulatory requirements.
2) Assist in Performance & Rewards projects which aim to simplify and drive synergies / scale across Group companies.
Key Deliverables :
1) Manage Annual Executive Compensation Study
2) Manage Group / cluster wide benefits harmonization
3) Act as a Performance & Rewards advisor to businesses that are setting up or may need support from time to time
4) Monitor & share insights on industry trends
Note : Consulting Background preferred.