Senior Recruitment Specialist at Sabio HR Consultant
Views:277 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Performance Marketing/User Acquisition - Internet/Online (2-6 yrs)
Manage the performance marketing team
- Setting up effective planning and strategizing marketing activities for the company through web & app
Optimize & create marketing campaigns across channels (Google, Facebook, Criteo etc.) to achieve the targeted RoAS (Return on Advt. Sales)
- Process implementation, including defining and tracking performance
- Optimization and bid management of PPC campaigns
- Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of e-commerce digital marketing (including shopping Ads)
- Define, develop and execute acquisition strategies to drive the desired user acquisition, growth in market share and revenues.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess the same against the targeted RoAS (Return on Advt. Sales)
- Involve in strategic planning to collaborate with relevant industry bodies, associations to drive partnerships and user adoption
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Tracking and analyzing customer needs based on customer behaviors including searching, browsing and purchasing, identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging the cross-functional team where necessary.
- Manage & execute App campaign for the company targeting increasing the active user base.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.