Founder at Aspiring Brands
Views:1209 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Manager - Performance Marketing - Startup (5-15 yrs)
Performance Marketing (Manager)
We are looking for a competent performance marketing specialist to lead the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate should possess the experience to creatively handle various online marketing tools like websites, social media, email marketing and online advertising. An exceptional candidate should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, set KPIs for digital objectives and define key metrics against them to drive highly effective digital campaigns with enhanced user experience.
- To lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach a targeted audience with required traffic or subscriber targets aligned with business goals.
- Responsible & hands-on campaign executions, working closely with all product owners and other collaborating departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop, monitor and optimise campaign budgets as and when required on an ongoing basis
- Ensure all data and ROI from marketing campaigns are clearly analysed and reported
- Coordinate the creation of digital content for websites, social media posts, email marketing and display advertising
- Manage end-to-end digital projects such as campaign microsites, email delivery and programmatic advertising
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase user retention
- Extensive and deep experience in running Facebook Ads & Google Ads is a MUST
- 5 yrs+ experience in running ad campaigns across FB and Google for e-commerce
- Should have managed ad-spends > INR 1cr per month
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to hire, train and motivate team members
- Comfortable in working with and leading small teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.