Manager - Performance Marketing - Online/eCommerce Startup (6-9 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for driving traffic to the website/app, engaging customers through various marketing strategies/channels and leading our Digital growth strategy
- Developing and executing the company's Digital marketing strategy with clear KPI to directly impact user growth, drive top funnel, lead velocity and product trials
- Design and Drive innovative Performance marketing campaigns through PPC (SEM, FB, Display, Media buying), Affiliate marketing, SEO, Mobile App and Web, Influencer partner management
- Scale growth and optimization efforts including website visitation, landing page conversions, email and content conversions, SEO, SEM, paid acquisition and field marketing, product marketing for implementing a multi-channel acquisition strategy
- Measuring, analyzing and understanding digital marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions and optimize campaign ROI and towards generating a positive return for the company write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
Desired candidates experience :
- Significant experience managing integrated campaigns across search (SEO & PPC), Agency management, CRM, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest), display, affiliates, Influencer management
- Experience with attribution modelling and working closely with business intelligence. Strong, hands on knowledge of GA and other Web analytics tools
- Experience building paid media programs from the ground up and scaling teams
- The role requires lot of new business thinking, creating and testing new concepts and opportunities regularly, and scaling successful experiments.
- Must have experience of working in a startup, a digital first company and must have worked at a large scale also.
- Open to look at both Engg/MBA candidates with 6-9 years of strong experience in Digital & Growth Marketing and Analytics/Consulting only.