Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:75 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Performance Marketing - Health Tech (4-6 yrs)
Pioneering health tech company that builds and offers products and services for monitoring and improving heart health for people across the world is looking for Performance Marketing Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Shopping Ads, LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn Helper, Amazon Ads, Flipkart Ads, etc. Be Agile with tuning these campaigns to maximize ROAs and performance.
- Lead channel-specific performance strategy across new product launches and evergreen campaigns optimized for revenue goals.
- Closely work with Social Media, Branding, and Marketing teams to ensure timely, brand right, and effective creation of assets and copy with the team. Test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong RoAS and efficient CAC.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Data analysis of campaign performance looking into key metrics, identifying the largest areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Brainstorm new and creative performance marketing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.