Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:184 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Performance Marketing - FMCG/FMCD (4-6 yrs)
- Lead the performance marketing team for brand campaign performance across digital channels.
- Create a comprehensive advertising plan for all digital channels - social (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube influencer marketing) and run the Google Ads, Google Business, Google Shop.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to Company's interfaces -Mwebsite, social pages.
- Closely work with the strategy and brand teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Design and execute Email Marketing/SMS/WhatsApp Marketing plans.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Tracking new user acquisition and conversion rates.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. To plan and effective execution of the Website Promotions and also track and evaluate the ROI.
- Tracking and analyzing category, competition and consumer trends on various digital platforms.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Understanding of PPC (pay per click) marketing and affiliate marketing channels
- Revenue growth led campaign performance and spends management skills
We're looking for someone who is :
- Passionate about growing businesses online
- A quick learner and self-starter
- Hungry to outperform in a fast-growing environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.