Senior Consultant - Recruitment & Client Relationship at Sapwood Ventures
Views:193 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Performance Marketing - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION :
- To create and implement strategy for paid media across social and display channels for company's D2C Website
- Build Company's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
- Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO :
1. Grow website sales to 2X in 4 months - Develop and implement marketing campaigns across integrated channels - Identify key audience growth opportunities and transform these in effective campaigns - Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
2. Monitor and Maintain ROI above 3X across channels Optimize campaigns across multiple channels to deliver ROI Analyze and use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
3. Increase channels of media buying from current social & google to at least 6-7 Increase footprint across search, display, social, affiliate and retargeting networks
4. Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams Channel feedback of campaigns back to the Brand team every week Do bi weekly sessions on creative and strategies of competitors and identify messaging Work with the team to build the creative bank for 3 months
5. Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES :
1. Experience - You bring deep understanding of PPC channels like FB, Instagram, Google, You Tube.
2. Analytical skills - You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always.
3. ROI seeker - You handle the marketing budget as if it were your own money. You plan strategically and monitor your campaigns very closely.
4. Organisation/Planning - Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities.
5. Tenacity and Relenteless - You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal.
6. Proactivity - You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
7. Critical thinking- You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
CULTURE COMPETENCIES :
Customer Obsessed - Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role.
100% Commitment - You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return.
Lifelong Learner - You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning.
Bias for Execution - You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment.
Agile -We value agility and not just hustle
Honest and Integrity - You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
Teamwork - You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a top notch organisation
- Prior experience in performance marketing, and experience in affiliates, 3rd party ad networks and programmatic buying for D2C brands
- Well versed with scaling digital marketing spends and want the ownership of being the key driver for an exciting young brand