Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:229 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Performance Marketing - EduTech - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Performance Marketing job opportunity for innovative and creative professional having a minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in SEO, managing paid ad campaigns and doing mainly PPC advertising either in an agency or in-house.
You will be associated with a leading EdTech firm and will be responsible for improving the performance & managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks.
Location : Bangalore
Your Employer : A leading edutech startup company that offers dynamic service solutions to the schools
- Improve the performance & managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Building GTM Strategies and working on PPC Campaign Management with an Annual budget
- Driving paid acquisition marketing across all exhibition promoting channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, GDN, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), associate, retargeting systems, and so on.
- Testing different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce the company's product for each target group
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
- Establishing metrics, benchmark and reporting mechanism for the digital branding team to properly evaluate performance and gain insights
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Tier-1 institutes with 8+ years of experience in Performance Marketing, SEO with prior experience in doing PPC advertising either in an agency or in-house
- Hands-on Experience in Performance Marketing tools like Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
- Prior experience of writing content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.