Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:238 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Performance Marketing - EduTech - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Performance Marketing job opportunity for innovative and creative professional having a minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in SEO, managing paid ad campaigns and doing mainly PPC advertising either in an agency or in-house.
You will be associated with a leading EdTech firm and will be responsible for improving the performance & managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks.
Location : Bangalore
Your Employer : A leading edutech startup company that offers dynamic service solutions to the schools
- Improve the performance & managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Building GTM Strategies and working on PPC Campaign Management with an Annual budget
- Driving paid acquisition marketing across all exhibition promoting channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, GDN, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), associate, retargeting systems, and so on.
- Testing different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce the company's product for each target group
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
- Establishing metrics, benchmark and reporting mechanism for the digital branding team to properly evaluate performance and gain insights
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Tier-1 institutes with 8+ years of experience in Performance Marketing, SEO with prior experience in doing PPC advertising either in an agency or in-house
- Hands-on Experience in Performance Marketing tools like Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
- Prior experience of writing content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.