Manager - Performance Marketing - EdTech Startup (4-7 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager - BLR, Edtech
Job Description: Chance to work at a managerial position for the marketing team. Cross-collaborating with multiple stakeholders and becoming an integral part in the growth journey of the company while being appropriately rewarded for the same.
Client Details: Our client is an upcoming EdTech startup and recently has secured series A Funding. They have recently been rated as the top 10 EdTech startups to look for.
- Exposure in Media Planning/Execution + Digital Campaigns ; 4 to 7 years.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google Ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data driven & able to ideate copies, creatives and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent sized Digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Keywords research and keywords competition Analysis
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google Sheets/Excel.
- The Digital Specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Research on latest digital tools and interactive trends for effective digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Analytic tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.
- Proficient in Google sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- To work closely with the leadership team. Work in a transparent culture which offers exponential growth and be a strong player in growing the market reach for the company.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ananya Choudhary on +91 80 6826 6867. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.