Manager - Performance Marketing - Consumer Startup (3-7 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager for a well Funded Consumer start-up
Our client is a VC funded and one of the strongest brands in the Consumer- Food products company, having a state-of-the-art centralized manufacturing facility with European equipment near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The founding team consists of a 'Master Baker' from Le Cordon Bleu, Paris, one of the finest culinary institutes in the world and an IIM-A alumni with a McKinsey background.
- To generate revenue in the D2C vertical as per the company's business plan
- To create and implement successful campaign strategies for performance marketing on FB/Insta/ Google, etc.
- To develop a team under them to help with analytics and execution of digital campaigns
- To design and run marketing campaigns on these portals and report its ROI with analytics
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimization opportunities
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's.
- Should have worked with a D2C brand generating revenue via performance marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Should have in depth knowledge of how to run successful digital campaigns including the quality of content creation
- Someone who understands running specific campaigns for top of funnel customers and different campaigns for re targeting bottom of funnel customers
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented and self-driven individual with excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.